Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Look who just arrived!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Yay! My AGT #10 just arrived on my front porch. ^_^ Here are some pictures:

    First Picture
    Being welcomed home by Emmy and Ayame.

    Second Picture
    Close up of her sweet face. Look at those green eyes!

    I'm still debating on a name for her. I've got it narrowed down to Meredith Rose, Evangeline "Eva" Renee, or Rebecca Lynne. What do you think suits her?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 20, 2006 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Nevtal ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Something about Evangeline seems to suit her real well. Maybe because it's the name of the actress who plays Kate in Lost and she's got dark hair and green eyes? Whatever you decide, she's adorable!

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    She does have beautiful green eyes! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    As far as a name, all the names you suggested sound good. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Have a great day with the new arrival! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is lovely and so are all of your names, though Eva (Evangeline) struck me as the perfect choice.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! She does look a bit like LOST's Kate. I adore that show. ^_^ Now I'm leaning towards Evangeline.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Evangeline best. Your new girl is very pretty.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And what's kind of a coincidence is the actress' last name is Lilly and you had decided on Rose for Meredith's middle name.

  8. #8
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Another vote for Evangeline.

    My #22 AGT doll arrives tomorrow. Bad part is that I can't play with her since she is a xmas present for my daughter. I'll probably have to put my daughter down for a nap or wait till bedtime so I can open the box and check her out.

    I understand your excitement. Congrats...she is very pretty!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your new doll, she's beautiful! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I think Evangeline Eva Renee suits her. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Evangeline!

    I like it, it seems to suit her.

    She's beautiful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •